So, what is meditation and what can we achieve through meditation?
Meditation is not just about quieting the mind! Meditation is a time where you allow yourself time to sit quietly and FOCUS on YOU!
Meditation is a time where you allow yourself to relax, where you allow yourself to let go of what have become you, in order to let go of emotions or thoughts that do not serve you anymore.
Meditation allows you to connect to your true self.
WE, HUMAN, are affected by our external environment
As human, our thoughts and emotions are heavily influenced by our environment, people and daily activities. Consciously and subconsciously we are affected by what other people think and what environment and events that happened to us on a daily basis.
Our emotions, feelings and thoughts are affected by what happened around us, in the past, outside of us.
WE are Our Emotions & Feelings Of Our Past
We are made up of our thoughts, emotions and feelings created and lived through our past experiences. With the right intention and inspiration, when done right, meditation allows us to let go of any past emotions or feelings that no longer serve us.
Focus on YOU
Meditation is a time for you to focus on what is HAPPENING WITHIN YOU and to TAKE BACK CONTROL on the thoughts and focus within you.
What Happens During Meditation?
Meditation is the time where you allow yourself to sit or lie down quietly to let go of any resistance, to FOCUS on YOURSELF. Allowing yourself to focus on you and what is within you, allowing yourself to let go of any resistance like stress, pain, aches or negative energies within you.
So that you can focus on what is within you.
Releasing resistance of what you want, so that you can allow yourself to go to a relaxed state where you are allowing yourself to think or focus on the things that you want.
Types of Meditation
There are many types of meditation that can help us re-connect ourselves to our true self.
- Relaxation Meditation can help you to relax and release stress, tension, pain and ache in your body, mind and soul.
- Breathing Meditation can help you focus on your breathing to help you focus on inhaling positive energies and exhaling negative energies that no longer serve you from your body, mind and soul.
- 7 Chakra Meditation is a meditation that helps you focus on the 7 main chakras or energy centers of your body to cleanse, heal and balance your body, mind and soul.
- Gratitude Meditation is a good daily meditation that helps you open your heart with appreciation and thanks to receive more great things and blessings into your life.
- Forgiveness Meditation is required for one to let go of hatred and pain that are stopping you from living the best of you.
- Self-love and self-acceptance is a meditation to really love and accept your flaws, learnings in order to be in the highest frequency of being you.
- Be Love & Shine is mindConnect's signature meditation that allow us to become nothingness to oneness with the universe, in order to achieve the best life has to offer.
Check out Free Meditation Audio Here
Meditate daily to see the change and transformation that you are seeking. Simply take 5 to 30 minutes for each meditation.
Simple meditation like breathing meditation and visualisation meditation helps you connect your body, mind and soul to help you achieve the goals and healing that you can achieve.
For more free audio meditation on relaxation, optimal performance, spiritual development, and healing, you may download the tracks from our affiliate here.
Start each meditation with your powerful intention. Connect and align your body, mind and soul to achieve the goal(s) and healing intention for a powerful transformation in your life.
Remember that forgiveness, gratitude and self-love and self-acceptance are the main steps that you need to take up to manifest your goal(s) and dream(s).
Check out Some Other Audio Meditation For You
5 Minutes Self-Healing Meditation
Discover how to use 5 minutes a day for the next 5 days for self-healing. Balancing, cleansing and healing of your body, mind and soul through this simple, yet powerful breath. Focus on the self healing intention and inhalation and exhalation of your breath for self-healing.