Self-hypnosis is a technique of auto suggestions are used, training your subconscious mind to take to take these auto suggestions, to help achieve the goals you set for yourself.
Self-hypnosis is powerful tool that can be used to improve or transform your life, in any area of your life. Self-hypnosis is powerful, as when you use self-hypnosis and re-iterate the suggestions for the changes and transformation that you want, you can achieve your goals and intentions. Self-hypnosis with affirmation and confirmation will eventually lead into your belief systems.
The Power Of Self-Hypnosis
Self-hypnosis can be induced with simple relaxation techniques, and the power of suggestions can eventually help you transform your thoughts, feelings, emotions and behaviour.
While in a deeply relaxed state of mind, you can make an auto suggestions, to improve control for your thoughts and emotions that you want to achieve for your intentions or goals.
When one is motivated and focus to achieve their intentions through self-hypnosis, it become an empowering tool for self transformation.
Self-hypnosis can be used for all areas of life, one can change and transform the condition of one’s health, wealth and relationship or any area of their life, they want to achieve.
During hypnosis, one enters a unique state of relaxation and focus that allows one to access and tap into their subconscious mind. The person’s attention is highly focus.
The deeper you are relaxed, the more focused attention you can achieve via subconscious mind.
1) Set your goal or intention for your self-hypnosis session. This can be related to any area of your life. The more specific your goal or intention is, the more powerful and effective the session will be. This is to allow you to capture your goal and intention for manifestation. The better and clearer your goal and intention is, the better and easier for you to achieve the goal and intention that you have set.
2) Find a relaxing place for you to sit or lie down, where you will not be disturbed during the session.
3) Begin to relax your physical body from the toes all the way up to the top of your head. You can use physical relaxation meditation. The relaxation is to help you release any tensions in your body and mind, so that you can be in a more relaxed state of mind.
4) Focus your gaze at a point, within your sight. Counting from 5 to 0, start to go into deep relaxation, the lesser the number, the deeper you go into deeper relaxation.
5) Take 3 deep breath, with your eyes focusing on the point. While inhaling, imagine breathing in all the positive air and energy for your body and mind, while exhaling, imaging breathing out any negative air or resistance from your body and mind. While breathing, imagine your eyelids getting heavier.
6) When your eyes naturally close, continue breathing and focusing on the inhaling and exhaling of your breath, allowing you to go deeper into relaxation.
7) Using your senses of seeing, hearing or feeling, imagine yourself in a very calm and relax place, it can be by a nice, calm beach, a wide and fresh garden or even in your own home or room or any physical place real or imagined that you like.
8) While continuing to be relaxed and going much, much deeper into a relaxed state of mind, move on to your intention or goal. Use visualisation to focus on your goal and intention, in details. The more details you can offer, the better and more effective the hypnosis work.
9) Imagine and visualise yourself achieving your goal/intention. Continue to affirm your intention, imagining and visualising, in detail, how you have successfully achieved the goal.
10) Affirm your intention confidently. Repeating your affirmation, while directing love and compassion towards yourself for being successfully achieving your goal.
11) After the visualisation, prepare yourself to leave the hypnotic state. You can slowly direct your attention back to your current physical body, re-directing the attention to your hands and feet, counting back from 0 to 5, start to feel the sensation in your limbs and body. Returning your attention to your current, bringing back all your attention to your current body and mind, feeling good and refresh.
A Good Tool for Goals Achievement
Is self-hypnosis for everyone? It is a good tool for goals/intentions achievements. It helps you focus on your goals and intentions repetitively, till you achieve them.
Everyone who are focused to achieve their attention or goal, can use self-hypnosis as a tool to accomplish their goal/intention. Self-hypnosis is also used by many sportsmen, businessmen to achieve their goals.
More on self-hypnosis.