Hypnotic suggestibility test are tests to understand how you take in or interpret information. As this trait is shaped during your earlier growing up till your teenage days.
This trait is how you think of situations and how you response to events or situations in your life most of the time. There is no right or wrong answers. It is how you would have interacted or response during any one given situation.
Founded by Dr. John Kappas, the models of Physical & Emotional Suggestibility was one of his many contributions to hypnotherapy. These models have come to form the foundation of the Kappasinian school of Hypnotherapy.
For an emotional suggestible person,
- You are an analytical person
- You think a lot and do not usually express your thoughts aloud
- You perceive a separation between your mind and your body
- You tend to put emotions first to protect the body, suppresses and hiding your true feelings.
- You are concern about how others view you
- You are very cautious about your body and how others react to you
- Usually left brain dominant, you are analytical
- You think logically
- You tend to have strong mathematical and logic skills
Emotional suggestible person who scores high in emotional suggestibility of 80% or higher is usually intellectual suggestible person.
Though pre-dominantly above are true, please be aware that this is not set on stone, as your suggestibility may still vary based on situations, traumas or persons you interact with.
As we are influenced by so many varieties around us, emotional suggestibility person may also have physical suggestibility attributes at other times.
Our suggestibility is learnt In the beginning, learning is through our primary caretaker (ie. mother) from birth to about five years old. From age five to about nine, learning is through peers, teachers and others close to us. From age nine to about fourteen, the secondary caretaker(ie. father) begins to influence our suggestibility.
Every message is made up of three parts:
1) Verbal content
2) Non-spoken content
3) The receiver's state of mind
The suggestibility helps us identify how the other person receives and interprets a message or communication. This can be used effectively to help hypnotherapist guide the client using the method best suited for the client.
To book your hypnotherapy session, connect with us now.