Urinary Tract Infection is a bacterial infection on any part of the urinary tract, which includes, the bladder, ureters (tubes connecting the kidneys to the bladder), kidneys and the urethra ( the tube that allows the bladder to be emptied)
A bladder infection is called cystitis. If the bacterial infection spreads to the ureters and kidneys, the condition is called pyelonephritis. Pyelonephritis is an upper urinary tract infection and is much more serious. Cystitis is thought to be a lower urinary tract infection.
More women than men, gets urinary tract infections.
Urinary Tract Infection usually happens when E.coli bacteria grows in the urine. The infection typically starts at the opening of the urethra where the urine leaves the human body and moves upward into the urinary tract to the bladder.
Possible Urinary Tract Infection Symptoms
- a burning or painful sensation when urinating
- an urgent need to urinate
- frequent urination
- strong smell to the urine
- cloudy or blood-tinged urine
- pain in the lower back or abdomen
- fever and chills
- nausea and vomiting
Overtime of Anxiety and worry can lead to bladder diseases. This place psychological pressure on the bladder. Learn to relieve yourself of psychological pressure and the bladder will take care of itself.
Causes of Urinary Tract Infection
- waiting too long to urinate
- use of contraceptives
- use of harsh skin cleanser
- People with Kidney stones, stroke, type 2 diabetes condition
Urinary Tract Infection Management
- Drink lots of water
- Do not delay when you need to pass urine
- Do not use soap or powder in the genital area
- Wash the genital area well, especially before and after sex
- Boost your vitamin D, spend time in nature
- Have diet with high fiber and vitamin C
- Reduce stress with meditation, yoga, taichi or qigong
Metaphysical Meaning Of Bladder Infection
This is an inflammatory condition due to overholding of bladder. Pressure were formed due to holding on to bladder unnecessarily overtime.
Metaphysically bladder infection is when one is projecting pressure onto others, especially anger with the opposite gender. It is good to let go of old psychological patterns and unload unnecessary opinions on self and others. To heal, it is time to let go of pressure onto self and others.
Metaphysical Meaning to Kidney Issue
Kidney issue is caused by people who avoid expressing their feelings, usually supressing their emotions that cause pressure onto self.
Overtime, accumulated fear, anxiety and frustration, unexpressed and not addressed or managed well would lead to issues with the organ, especially the kidneys.