Have you ever noticed the glowing skin in your friends, when they are in love, or at early stage of courtship? Have you seen the glow in student who enjoy studying, who eventually achieved top grades in school?
Have you ever noticed the glow on your skin when you step out of the shower after a great workout? Have you seen the glow in the face of new parents who had been trying to conceive for many years?
Oh yay baby! The glow is the physical manifestation of our happy state of mind and soul! Yes, our emotional and spiritual health are highly connected to your physical health.
So, what happen when one has dull skin or skin condition like eczema or psoriasis? Let us find out the causes and how we can find solutions for people who are dealing with skin condition.
Eczema, sometimes known as atopic dermatitis is a form of skin condition, often have allergies and itchy and red skin.
People who have eczema usually experience common symptoms like dry, scaly skin, redness and itching, which may usually be pretty intense.
Eczema is usually caused by dry skin, issues with immune systems, genes or triggered by the surrounding environment.
In some cases, there might be fluid-filled blisters and cracked and scally skin formed due to excessive itching and scratching.
Eczema can also be caused by allergies or stress. Skin condition is usually caused by long term emotions or mental state of mind that is not addressed, hence the skin disorder condition emerge in the physical body.
There are 7 main types of eczema.
- Atopic dermatitis is often rashes formed in the creases of elbows or knees. Babies get them on their scalp and cheeks.
- Contact dermatitis often causes he skin to itch, turn red ad stings. Hives or fluid filled blisters may form.
- Dyshidrotic eczema is usually blisters formed on your hands or feet.
- Hand eczema is triggered due to exposure to cleaning detergents causing red, itchy and dry skin on the hands.
- Neurodermatitis causes thick, scaly patches on arms, legs, back of your neck, scalp, bottom of feet, back of your hands and event genital. As it can get very itchy, they can bleed and get infected when scratched.
- Nummular eczema, is usually round in shapes, triggered by insect bite or allergy reactions to metal and chemicals can cause scaly, dry skin.
- Stasis eczema usually happen to people with poor blood flow in their lower legs. The legs may swell up causing formation of varicose veins.
Check out how Rachel successfully relieve and heal her eczema with the simple yet effective program.
A skin doctor, the dermatologist can help diagnose and treat eczema. It is better for the doctor to help you with accurate prescription for cure, if you are able to narrow down what you eat, drink or skin products that you used that could have caused this. It is also useful to know your mental condition, like does the condition worsen or started when certain traumatic episode or stress occur in your life.
So, what happens if the medical specialist is not able to heal the condition? Remember that we are body, mind and soul and when healing is not taking place, it means there are certain area or concern within us that is not healed. It could be our emotional or mental state of mind that is causing it. Many common skin conditions are also associated with separation anxiety or when we feel threatened.
How can hypnotherapy help?
Hypnotherapy is a process where we access our own subconscious mind. This enables us to access the emotional or mental state of association to our condition in our body, mind and soul.
When done correctly, it will help us discover the main cause or reason behind our condition and change it.