Discover audio hypnosis for depression, available for immediate download, check out the link below for free download.
What is Depression?
Depression is a common mood disorder and sometimes it may go on undetected. The state of depression changes how you think, feel and function in daily activities. Someone who is in a state of depression may experience feeling of helplessness, hopelessness, unworthy, emptiness, not enough and sad.
Common Symptoms of Depression
- Feelings of helplessness and hopelessness
- Loss of interest in daily activities
- Appetite or weight changes. Significant sudden weight loss or weight gain in body weight
- Insomnia or oversleeping
- Angry or irritated all the time
- Fatigue and drained, Loss of energy
- Feeling of self-hatred, worthlessness, guilt or emptiness
- Compulsive or abusive behaviour like self-abuse, substance abuse, gambling or dangerous activities and sports.
- Extreme Lack of focus and concentration
- Binge eating or binge watching tv
Self-Help To Overcome Depression
There are plenty of powerful self-help steps you can take to lift your mood to overcome depression, and regain happiness, joy and love for life.
Some may feel angry and restless. Depression can interfere with your ability to work, study, eat, sleep, and enjoy life. Extreme depression may cause one to have thoughts of suicide and causing hurt to self or others.
- Do some physical movements like fun dance or yoga exercise
- Meditation and hypnosis to overcome depression